Helping to Relieve Coronavirus Fears
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Sands on Golden Lake this summer. We are following all Health and Safety Guidelines from the Government of Ontario. The Sands on Golden Lake is now open with the following guidelines and policies to minimize risk and provide a safe environment for our Sands family.
Key Measures in Place:
- All Sands on Golden Lake guests and staff are required to practice social distancing, frequent hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer, and self-isolate and seek medical attention if experiencing symptoms.
- Sands Inn, Restaurant and Spa will be closed as of December 24th, 2020 until the Ontario Provicewide Shutdown is lifted. Accommodations will be available for emergency housing only until atleast February 11, 2021.
- All Sands on Golden Lake staff will wear face masks
- Masks must be worn by guests in any enclosed public areas.
- Frequent disinfecting of all high touch areas
- No housekeeping service during stay
- Staff will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to starting shift each day
What to Bring:
- Personal supply of hand sanitizer and/or wipes
- Face masks or other PPE
- Beach towels
- Breakfast foods
Accommodation and Housekeeping:
- During the Ontario Provincewide shutdown, accommodations will be available only for emergency housing needs.
- Payment via debit or credit strongly encouraged. Room payment will be made on check-in.
- Room keys will be sanitized after each guest.
- No stayover housekeeping service. Housekeeping will not be cleaning the room throughout your stay. Housekeeping supplies will be delivered to your room or cottage in a basket in the morning. We will pick-up your used towels and garbage – all of which you may leave outside the cottage by 10AM.
- All guest rooms and cottages will be thoroughly disinfected after a guest departs. All door handles, window latches, light switches, and frequently touched areas will be disinfected.
- Late-check outs will not be permitted as we will require more time to fully clean and disinfect each room before the next guest checks-in.
- Face masks must be worn by all guests at check-in, check-out, and any time you are at reception.
- Sands Restaurant be will be closed as of December 24th, 2020 until the Ontario Provicewide Shutdown is lifted.
- Sands Spa will be closed as of December 24th, 2020 until the Ontario Provicewide Shutdown is lifted.