Things to know during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Sands on Golden Lake this summer. We are following all Health and Safety Guidelines from the Government of Ontario. The Sands on Golden Lake is now open with the following guidelines and policies to provide a safe environment for our Sands family.
Key Measures in Place:
- We will keep required measures in place and keep informed of any new guidelines provided by the Ontario Government regarding health updates..
- Please note that payment will be taken the day of your arrival. The credit card on file will be charged the morning of your arrival to provide you with a quick check in process. You will need to sign for your room and pick up your key.
- There will be no housekeeping service during your stay.
- A fee will be charged for any key not returned to the front desk upon check out.
- Please park ATV and Boat trailers across the street at our private parking lot. Please NO parking on the grass or lower beach level, this includes snowmobiles. All vehicles must park in the parking lot.
What to Bring:
- Beach towels
Accommodation and Housekeeping:
- Check-in is at the front desk. Check-in is at 3pm and will be available until 8PM. Should you plan on arriving later than 6pm, please contact us to arrange details for a late check-in.
- Room payment is processed by the credit card on file, the morning of your arrival.
- No stayover housekeeping service. Housekeeping will not be cleaning the room throughout your stay. Housekeeping supplies will be delivered to your room or cottage in a basket in the morning. We will pick-up your used towels and garbage – all of which you may leave outside the room by 10AM.
- All guest rooms and cottages will be thoroughly disinfected after a guest departs. All door handles, window latches, light switches, and frequently touched areas will be disinfected.
- Late-check outs will not be permitted as we will require more time to fully clean and disinfect each room before the next guest checks-in.
- We require a full 48 hours notice when cancelling a guest room. If a room is canceled within the 48 hours, the full payment of the room will be charged to the credit card on file. Our cottage and chalets require 4 weeks cancellation notice, the deposit is not refundable. The 48 hour cancellation policy does not apply to the Deacon room or events.
- Power outages do happen and are out of our control. We do not refund guests for inconveniences due to power outages.
- The Sands on Golden Lake restaurant is open for indoor dining. Please call for hours and check our Facebook for specials. Take out orders will be accepted a half hour before closing.
- Payment via debit or credit strongly encouraged.
- The Registered Massage Therapist is available Fridays and Saturdays by appointment.
- The Spa is open 9am to 5pm, Wednesdays through Saturdays by appointment. Thursdays hours are 9am to 7pm.
- We ask that, when possible, guests fill out their paperwork online before their treatment. This will be emailed with the confirmation emails.
- Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before your treatment is scheduled to begin. Arriving late will have your treatment times reduced.
- Payment via Debit or Credit is strongly encouraged.