SPA COVID-19 Policies
- Guests and staff must always wear masks during their treatments. We recommend guests bring their own fabric or disposable mask.
- We will be limited the number of guests in the spa at one time to promote physical distancing and booking more time in between appointments to allow for complete sanitization.
- We ask that, when possible, guests fill out their paperwork online before their treatment. This will be emailed with the confirmation emails.
- Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before your treatment is scheduled to begin. Arriving late will have your treatment times reduced.
- Clear barriers are installed between pedicure chairs, at manicure stations, and at reception.
- Cancellation policy will be relaxed to allow for our guests who are not feeling well to cancel without penalty.
- All magazines and reading material will be removed.
- Door handles, light switches, bathrooms, counters, and other frequently touched areas will be sanitized with increased regularity.
- Payment via Debit or Credit is strongly encouraged.
- All clients will be screened for symptoms when making the appointment and again on arrival.
- Please come alone to your appointment, guests are not permitted unless they also have an appointment.
- Food or beverages will not be available and are not permitted to be brought in. Please leave your coffee or water bottle at home.
Retreat, relax, and restore in the serenity of the Sands Spa.
Our charming cabana-like Spa is located at the quiet end of the Sands' shoreline on Golden Lake. Perched on the edge of the beach this contemporary cabin is the perfect place to uplift your spirit. Between treatments you can bask in the sun on the spa’s private balcony and breathe in the spectacular vistas.
Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Appointments required, please call 613-625-2525 to make your reservation.
Sands Spa Gift Cards
Give a thoughtful gift of relaxation and rejuvenation. The Sands Spa menu offers a range of treatments that simplify gift-giving for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, or Christmas. You may want to add lunch and turn it into a full day of decadence.
Available for bookings from October 1 to May 31
Rejuvenation Getaway Package
One night accommodation, champagne and chocolates, chef select dinner, a Canadian breakfast and $90 Spa Voucher per person. Available Friday and Saturday nights from October 1st to May 31st at $199/person based on double occupancy.
Pedicure and Lunch
Spa Lunch and Classic Pedicure $55
Manicure and Pedicure
Classic Manicure and Classic Pedicure $65
Facial and Massage
Revitalizing Facial & Relaxation Massage $150
Full Day Spa Retreat
Classic Manicure, Classic Pedicure, Revitalizing Facial, Relaxation Massage, Spa Lunch, Glass of House Wine $220